my online income system

my online income system
Mom Discovers Simple System For Making Quick And Easy Money

Make Money



Monday 17 May 2010

My Story By Sonia Armstrong Work From Home Dreams

My Name is Sonia , I am happily married with 4 children and 1 grandchild at 41 I Dreamed of working from home since 2008 December when I started looking into working from home on the Internet , It did not go very well for me as I bought lots of different systems that promised me Millions some were good and i learnt a lot but you don't get one on one help it is very hard when your stuck waiting for an email days later .

All I did was spend thousands on my credit card getting myself into lots of Debt My husband was not happy either he just said it was just a dream and it has not happened yet and never will so i needed to prove to him that all the money i had spent was worth it in the end .

I never gave up as I wanted to work for myself , have more time with family , afford holidays, pay off all the debts not answer to any employer trying to keep targets just to make them happy and keep my job , I wanted the freedom , I am no Guru yet but am determined to get there so These are things on my website that I have used and have worked for me, 1st thing that made me money was $700 a day system by shaun smith as was very easy to follow vidio course . I will add more to my website as i find things that have made me money .

No comments:

Post a Comment